How Stella Learned to Talk: The Groundbreaking Story of the World's First Talking Dog by Christina Hunger

Who doesn't wish that they could talk to their furry best friend? Speech-language pathologist Christina Hunger is the first to bridge the gap from wish to actuality with her dog, Stella. 

A charming tale and useful how-to guide, How Stella Learned to Talk explores introductory speech-language pathology methods and how they can be applied to dogs. While I yearned for an outside perspective on her methods, I found the story of Hunger and Stella compelling and inspiring. I certainly wonder what my dog is thinking and if we could learn to communicate in the same way that Hunger and Stella have.

Overall, if you're interested in communication, especially animal communication, I recommend this book.

How Stella Learned to Talk: The Groundbreaking Story of the World's First Talking Dog by Christina Hunger, William Morrow
 

Comments

Popular Posts